Snoozing after a long day's work...

Fned... trying to be "artistic"

Peggy Guggenheim lying peacefully for eternity...
Swine Flu's Italian consequences...

Did I mention they have PASTA there????

I just love this pic!

What a traffic jam in Venice looks like

Are all towers in Italy supposed to be leaning?

Going on 5 years... and still smiling
Dawn in Venice

Wish left on the Yoko Ono's Wish tree
Fned.







7 comments:
Hey those are some lovely shots - and the commentary is priceless! The black-and-white snoozer - nice! On the 'artistic' one: WOW! you do look gorgeous and the photo came out with the effect you were going for - arty!!! On the Peggy G. one, interesting to see the year she died! And did you notice that more than a few of her darling canines lived pretty short lives? The hanging clothes - oh how nostalgic.... and you guys against your respective doors - veeery significant doors I might add! Great spliced-together effect! But the best was you as a lost waif! I love seeing your face! And in that one, you look completely at peace in the midst of map-mishap... many greetings from home.
Fned, your guys's pics are amazing. Did you see the Guggenheim collection? I love it, so quirky and eclectic. I had to blow up the last pic to read the note and it really struck a chord with me. Sigh sigh.
Enjoy the rest of your vacay!
Minshap: Thanks mom! The pics you posted on your blog also made me smile!! :D
Jonnifer: On behalf of the Hubs, thanks girl! And yeah... the P. Guggenheim museum was awesome, I think I'm starting to develop a liking to Tanguy's out of this world paintings... Also... while I was in Italy I discovered, I actually DO like Italian renaissance painting! :s
Fned.
Well your "Instants in Venice" made me feel that, I, too was there! What great pictures!
Now I can't wait for your visit to the next Country! I've got my "virtual bags" packed and ready!!
Love ya'll..and miss ya'll.
M/P
I want to go to Venice! Great pictures, and I too love the look on your face in the lost picture. Glad you guys had a great time, you deserved a relaxing vacation with your hubby.
IdaRose: Thanks Mimi!! We too are counting the days to until we leave for Jerusalem!! Can't wait! We just booked our hotel this morning.. Am so excited!!!
Emily: Thanks girl.. it was a very fun trip... You and Rodolfo would LOVE venice (no bikes though ;)). It really is a very romantic city! :D
Fned.
very envious right now.
Post a Comment